What we do for you
We delve into the corners of the British Isles to find high-quality artisans who will make very specific jewellery and mementoes for you. To become one of our Artisan Partners these artisans are carefully checked out by a team of three of us for the following criteria:
- Quality – every item is firstly type approved by us. Then every item despatched is individually quality checked by our team prior to despatch to you. We check, where appropriate, that every item is correctly Hallmarked.
- Like – we have to really like their products and be convinced that you will like them too.
- Individuality – we have to be sure that the designs are original and are not duplicated from other suppliers. It is highly unlikely that you will bump into someone with an identical piece to the one you have.
- Care – Many of our items are made incorporating some very special ingredients supplied by you. We check the Artisan’s general “caring attitude” and then how they handle those special ingredients for security, separation from other ingredients, traceability, packaging and transport.
- Security – the Artisans have to have secure premises with safes or strong rooms where special ingredients are stored.
- Reliability – they have to fully commit to their stated delivery times